Coaching can take on many formats.
Coaching (face to face , phone or skype)
- Accountability coaching – (30 minute sessions) Email support or short sessions for check ins.
- In-depth coaching – (60+ minute sessions) Review goals and work through barriers
- Project support – ( i.e. single session, 1/2 day, or multiple sessions) Indepth conversation for clarity on a specific topic and/or support through a project (i.e. mediation with a third party.)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) sessions
Group coaching & Teleclasses
Coaching topics have included but not limited to:
- Goal attainments: Personal and/or Professional
- Relationship: Clarity on managing, negotiating and/or breaking up.
- Health & Wellness
- Mental Health & Wellness issues
- Resiliency & Change
- Over coming fears
- Self talk, making your mind your friend.
- Staff / Team Management
Kallista has worked internationally, with clients from overseas as well as throughout North America.
Clients have included: Universities, Real Estate firms, IT Companies, Financial Brokerage Firms, Manufacturing plants, Small Business owners along with many independent coaching clients from all walks of life, from blue collar to white collar with shades in-between.