Current Topics include:
- Healthy Human Dynamics
- What happened to the Human in Human Resources
- The state of the nation – making choices that serve
- Conquering Mental Health issues
- Wellness – more than just a buzz word
- Strength from the weakest Link
- The foundation of change
- Over coming fears
- Self talk, making your mind your friend.
- Goal Setting
- Policies, and their spirit, creating policies that serve.
Kallista has worked internationally, and has had clients from overseas as well as throughout North America.
Presentations and Workshops can be customized, from a 20 minute or 1 hour Key note speech to a 1/2 day or full day workshop or a series of lunch and learns
Clients have included: Universities and Training institutions, Consulting firms, Real Estate firms, IT Companies, Financial Brokerages, Manufacturing Firms, Small Business owners along with many independent coaching clients from all walks of life, from blue collar to white collar with shades in-between.
Past Presentation topics have included
- Time Management
- Effective Meetings
- Flow State
- Good Counsel
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT / Tapping)